Date(s) - 10/18/2020
12:45 pm - 3:00 pm
North Charleston, SC
Before completing the registration form below, please note:
- 1. Please read the workbook before attending.
- 2. Boot Camp, Part 2A, begins at 8:45 AM unless otherwise noted.
- 3. Please bring the following: the workbook (printed out or in digital form), water or some other beverage, a folding chair, sun screen and bug repellant if needed.
- 4. Dress for the weather.
- 5. Boot Camp Part 2A is sometimes held at the Riverfront Park. Please check your confirmation email.
- 1. We rarely cancel because of weather. If we are going to cancel because of the weather, we will do so the morning of the seminar, so please, check your email before leaving.
- 2. If a class does not have five students, we generally do cancel. The decision to cancel based upon poor attendance is generally made the day before the seminar.
Student Cancellation Policy:
- 1. You may cancel up to 72 hours before the beginning of the seminar for which you have registered. Please call, email or text your cancellation.
- 2. If you do not notify us prior to 72 hours before the event that you are rescheduling, or simply do not come, we will mark your voucher as used.
- 3. Once your voucher has been cancelled, you can re-register. A re-registration fee of $20.00 will be charged.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Download the workbook here. The workbook also contains a list of things you need to bring to the seminar.
This event is fully booked.