Date(s) - 07/04/2020
8:45 am - 12:00 pm
The goal of this workshop is simple: Help you improve your photography whether you are using a point-and-shoot, a DSLR, or even a cell phone. We accomplish this by teaching you a very simple way to think about photography and the world around you. Think of it this way: there are hundred of things you do everyday without thinking about them, why should your interaction with your camera be any different? In fact it shouldn’t. Here’s what we will teach you –
1. How to work in manual mode so you can get the best possible images.
2. You will learn to work in manual almost as effortlessly and quickly as you would in automatic.
3. You will learn all the basics of a camera’s ISO, aperture, shutter speed, in simple, easy to understand terms.
4. Our workbook is easy to follow and you can tuck it into your camera bag for reference.
This seminar is three hours long. Before completing the registration form below, please note:
1. Please read the workbook before attending.
2. Boot Camp, Part 1, begins at 9:00 AM sharp, so please arrive at 8:45 AM.
3. The Photo Walk begins at 1:00 PM unless otherwise noted.
4. Please bring the following: the workbook (printed out or in digital form), water or some other beverage, a folding chair, sun screen and bug repellant.
5. Dress for the weather.
1. We rarely cancel because of weather. If we are going to cancel because of the weather, we will do so the morning of the seminar, so please, check your email before leaving.
2. If a class does not have five students, we generally do cancel. The decision to cancel based upon poor attendance is generally made the day before the seminar.
Student Cancellation Policy:
1. You may cancel up to 72 hours before the beginning of the seminar for which you have registered. Please call, email or text your cancellation.
2. If you do not notify us prior to 72 hours before the event that you are rescheduling, or simply do not come, we will mark your voucher as used.
3. Once your voucher has been cancelled, you can re-register. A re-registration fee of $20.00 will be charged.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
This seminar lasts about three hours. A digital workbook can be downloaded – just click on the button below
Download the workbook here. The workbook also contains a list of things you need to bring to the seminar.