Date(s) - 07/12/2020
8:45 am - 12:00 pm
The goal of this workshop is simple: The goal of this workshop is to teach you the basics of medium format photography. While there is some truth to the idea that photography is photography, there is much that is different about medium format technology. This workshop requires Boot Camp 1
Here’s what we will teach you –
1. How is medium format photography different?
2. Using medium format cameras in the field and in the studio.
3. You will learn all the basics of a camera’s ISO, aperture, shutter speed, in simple, easy to understand terms.
4. You will learn how to get great candid images in the midst of a crowded environment.
This seminar is three hours long. Before completing the registration form below, please note:
1. Please read the workbook before attending.
2. This class begins at 9:00 AM sharp, so please arrive at 8:45 AM.
3. The Photo Walk begins at 1:00 PM unless otherwise noted.
4. Please bring the following: the workbook (printed out or in digital form), water or some other beverage, a folding chair, sun screen and bug repellant.
5. Dress for the weather.
1. We rarely cancel because of weather. If we are going to cancel because of the weather, we will do so the morning of the seminar, so please, check your email before leaving.
2. If a class does not have five students, we generally do cancel. The decision to cancel based upon poor attendance is generally made the day before the seminar.
Student Cancellation Policy:
1. You may cancel up to 72 hours before the beginning of the seminar for which you have registered. Please call, email or text your cancellation.
2. If you do not notify us prior to 72 hours before the event that you are rescheduling, or simply do not come, we will mark your voucher as used.
3. Once your voucher has been cancelled, you can re-register. A re-registration fee of $20.00 will be charged.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
This seminar lasts about three hours. A digital workbook can be downloaded – just click on the button below
The workbook also contains a list of things you need to bring to the seminar.